Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Moved to new site ... www.despinakarras.com

Thanks to all of you who have been following my blog!

Things have been pretty quiet around here for the last week as I've been preparing to move to my new site: www.despinakarras.com.

The site is up as of today. I'm still putting the finishing touches on it, but it's almost there. I hope you all enjoy the new design!

If you have comments or feedback, feel free to leave a comment on the new site, email me (despina.karras@gmail.com), or send me a Tweet!

I look forward to chatting politics with you on the new site!

Despina

2 comments:

  1. Boo :( I can't read your blog from work anymore :(

    Oh well... i am sure I will catch your musings from time to time from home...

    Do we get to vote on this move of yours? If so, I vote no :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steven,

    I'm sorry you can't access the site from work! Tell your employer you need it for work-related research! ;)

    I promise the extra effort to get to the site will be worth it when you see the new design! Thanks for reading!

    Despina

    ReplyDelete