June 21, 2009
Happy Father's Day to all! Today's must-read conservative articles and blogs from around the web.
- President Obama tells Iran to stop all violent and unjust actions.
- Fears about the fate of the dollar rise after two men attempt to smuggle $134 billion in bonds into Switzerland.
- Twitter's role in supporting the Iranian protesters.
- Ahmadinejad tells the US and Britain not to interfere.
- This one is worth repeating for those who missed it yesterday: George Will on The Stealth Single-Payer Agenda.
- From the WSJ: Unemployment rising in 48 states.
- The public's dislike of the President's big government plans.
- The story the White House doesn't want you to know about: the firing of Inspector General Walpin.
June 20, 2009
Today's conservative blogs and articles from around the web.
- The President's doctor knocks ObamaCare.
- POTUS job approval slips to 58% for the first time.
- Continuing the expansion of government - the Consumer Financial Protection Agency.
- From the WSJ: Illness as an economic metaphor.
- The White House says the President's promise that you can keep your health care if you like it, shouldn't be taken literally.
- WSJ's Kimberly Strassel says businesses will pay for health care.
- George Will on The Stealth Single-Payer Agenda.
- The stats on the situation in Iran.
- The President's stance on Iran: Resolutely Irresolute.